=?ISO-2022-JP?B?SGVscBskQiEqGyhCV2hpY2ggd2lkZ2V0IGlzIG15IG5lZWQh?=

Hello everyone
   First,i ma really sorry for my terrible English.
   In my application,there are many  peripherals device indicators,
   When one device working smoothly,the corresponding indicator will
glimmering with green(color);but when the device meet some exception
error,or broken down, the corresponding indicator will glimmering with
red(color).
  In a word,it  works like a radio button,but it is glimmering,and
the indicator's color changed.

  I did not know how to achieve that,i need your help!

Any help would be much appreciated!