when clicking treeview column headers

Hello everybody! Here's a quick question I couldn't answer by Google
or list archives: Is there some way to get some kind of button event
when clicking the column headers of a treeview? The "clicked" signal
isn't enough for what I need, I want to have a popup menu when the
headers are right-clicked. My best idea this far is to write a custom
header widget that has button press/release signals and use
gtk_tree_view_column_set_widget but this seems complicated. Is there a
better way?

Thanks in advance
/Jens