-----Original Message-----
From: gtk-app-devel-list-bounces gnome org
[mailto:gtk-app-devel-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Kurucz Istvan
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 2:11 PM
To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Subject: Widget search and tree build

Hy...! :)

From a definied bearing widget, how can travel all of the
children-widgets like
a tree-bulid, or build a tree-build, which meeting-points linked the
correct
widget. And a definied widget how analysed the easier? Because I want to
search
a type features widgets, which are I must changing its some features.

Thanks:
Kurucz "The NeverGone" István :)

  The software is like the sex. It's better with a penguin.