Fwd: gtkhtml for windows ?

Since I didn't find any maillist of even a webpage for gtkhtml*, can
anyone help me in here ?
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: regatta <regatta gmail com>
Date: Jan 14, 2006 8:37 PM
Subject: gtkhtml for windows ?
To: gtk-list gnome org

Hi everyone,

Does gtkhtml2 or gtkhtml3 support MS Windows ? (in GTK 2) ?

I'm programming a GPL program that runs in Linux and Windows and I'm
searching for html widget that can run in Linux/Windows,

GTKMozembed is an option but the problem is doesn't support threads
(for example if you run the function  "gtk_moz_embed_load_url" in a
code with "gtk_moz_embed_load_url" , it will not load the page

so I'm trying to see gtkhtml* but I'm not sure if it will work with windows

BTW: my html page that I want to display is very simple html page (no
javascript,css)

--
Best Regards,

Best Regards,