Multiple Threading Help?

I have an application where I need multiple Gtk
windows that run in separate threads. In the
individual threads that are running I have all the
separate gtk code for creating the individual windows.
This works fine individually however when I implement
them in threads it just doesn't seem to work. I was
going to switch to multiple documents but the
applications need to run individually.

Do I need to call g_thread_init() in the main process
or in the threads when i'm creating the gtk windows.

Thanks in advance

http://uk.security.yahoo.com