Re: array of entry?

Tristan Van Berkom wrote:

Juan Pablo wrote:
Hi list!

I have to make a window for emiting a ticket, this window needs five colums of gtk entry for the different things: code, description, amount, price and total. The number of rows may be fixed, there is no problem with that.
My question is what do you consider the best way to do it?
Do i have to make an array of entrys?
Do i have to make a grid? Isn't it deprecated?  what should i use?

Thank you all for your help...and pacience!!! :D

Saludos, Juan Pablo.

I think you want GtkTable.

I made a GtkTable, but i should fill it with 75 gtk entry... those are a lot of entrys!!!

Thats why Im thinking of making an array.

I saw something about GtkTreeView and renderers... may I put entrys on them and pack them like the grid i want?

Im going with the arrays by now.

Thanks.

Saludos, Juan Pablo.

Cheers,