Urgent need inf

Hi to everyBOdy,

I subscribe this one for 1st time. I am from IIT, Chennai. I need urs help verry urgently. The problem is as
follows

I used gdk for displaying the image. The code is as foolows

pixbufloader = gdk_pixbuf_loader_new();
(pixbufloader != NULL)
{
gdk_pixbuf_loader_write(GDK_PIXBUF_LOADER(pixbufloader),myimage->picbuff,RecvVideoSize,&gerror);
myimage->pixbuf =
gdk_pixbuf_loader_get_pixbuf(GDK_PIXBUF_LOADER(pixbufloader));
             gdk_pixbuf_loader_close(pixbufloader,&gerror);

but these two gdk_pixbuf_loader_write()  and  gdk_pixbuf_loader_get_pixbuff do too much cpu
utilization(arround 15-20).

So can anybody suggest me any substitute functions for this to me which will do less cpu utilization(with in
8).
To know the cpu utilization u only give the "top" comand in any terminal.

Thanks n Regards
Umesh
IIT, Madras