Changing the tab order in a dialog

Hello all,
         I have created a GUI using GTK and i have created a dialog box which will contain multiple entries.
In the following fashion

 entry 1                                                entry 5
 entry 2                                                entry 6
 entry 3                                                entry 7
 entry 4                                                ebtry 8

 1,2,3.... indicate the order in which i have added the text entries into the widget
 When i press tab to navigate across the text entries the control moves from entry 1 to entry 5 then to entry
2 and then to entry 6 and so on. I want the tab order to move from entry 1 to entry 2  and then to entry 3
and so on. Any one knows how to do it ,any help would be great.

 Regards,
 S.Suresh Stephen

There aint no success without failure , nor victory without Sacrifice

A HERO never chooses his DESTINY , instead it is DESTINY which chooses HIM .

Yahoo! Photos