argv at gtk_init (&argc, &argv)

Hello.

wxWidget wraps gtk on linux/unix port. I used its wxMemoryDC to draw
bitmaps onto memory buffer on a c++ cgi application, where wxFont, wxPen,
wxBrush, etc, all need underneath gtk libs to be initialized. I just started with gtk_init (NULL, NULL) but I
would like to utilize argv
like --gtk-module, --display, etc to specifying display deivce.

gtk_init (&argc, &argv) looks for the following argv options:

--gtk-module
--g-fatal-warnings
--gtk-debug
--gtk-no-debug
--gdk-debug
--gdk-no-debug
--display
--sync
--name
--class

could you give me the references/samples on how to use argv features.

after one instance of the cgi application run and called gtk_init (&argc, &argv), what happends when the
second instance of the cgi application start to run and call it  again ?
do the two cgi instances have separate gtk libs workspace or they share gtk libs workspace ?

after calling gtk_init (&argc, &argv), do I need to do something on gtk before application exits ?

thanks in advances

ming