Re: gtk_combo_box with model_filter

On 1/6/06, Bernd Demian <Bernd Demian csc-dd de> wrote:
Hi all,
First excuse my bad english.
I have a problem with the combination from model, model_filter und
gtk_combo_box. When we use model with combo_box all works fine. We empty
the model and fill the model -all item are visible. Now we want use
model_filter, to filter some items. But it doesn't work. When we create
a empty model, build a model_filter and set this model to the combo_box,
its ok. Then we fill the model with 4 items, so we see 7 items in the
option menu ( 0,1,2,3,1,2,3). I can every item select and I get the
rigth item. When we now empty the model and fill it again, the appl
crash when I will select an item. OK, we thougthwe have set the model to
NULL and set the model new, but the result is the same.
Can anybody help us.
Thanx Bernd

Bernd, that sounds like a bug. Please file a bug, and ideally, create a small
testcase that demonstrates the problem, and attach it there.

Thanks, Matthias