Fwd: Catch signal

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Daniel Espinosa <esodan gmail com>
Date: 04-ene-2006 14:12
Subject: Re: Catch signal
To: Fernando Apesteguía <fernando apesteguia gmail com>

Yes I think.

You may need a interprocess comunication, like D-BUS see:

http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software_2fdbus

2006/1/4, Fernando Apesteguía < fernando apesteguia gmail com>:

Hi,

I've developed an app test to catch a delete_event for a window so I can
show some messages and then depending on the user answer close or not the
window.

My question is if there is a way to handle this signal from an external
application. This is.... The application B detects when the delete event
has
been sent to the application A.

Is this possible?

Thanks!!!!