Can a treeview do this?

I don't think a treeview can render this tree structured data that way I
wanted. The way I want it and the type of data is shown below:

|  Function | Funct Failure    |  Failure Mode           |
|to be able |slow leak         | worn washer             |
|rate of fl-|                  | damaged seat            |
|thru the   |unable to control | seized                  |
|           |                  | frozen                  |

Any ideas, comments warmly received.

Kim