Re: GTK2: no images are displayed

Thank you for your hint! Yes, I made a very basic programm.
I posted an extract of my code to:
http://pastebin.com/568620

The commented block of 5 lines in the code was used to find out more about
the problem and is not really part of the code. In this code, the image ist
to be put on a button. But also if I put it directly in a box on the
mainwidget this makes no difference.

Hope anyone can help...

netnobbi