-----Original Message-----
From: gtk-app-devel-list-bounces gnome org
[mailto:gtk-app-devel-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Gus Koppel
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2006 1:58 AM
To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Subject: Re: Syd Logan source code

"Nimmo, William K @ TITAN"  wrote:

I apologize if this has been addressed previously.  I have bought Syd
Logan's book "GTK+ Programming in C".  The link referenced in the book
to obtain sample code is a dead link.  Does anybody know where I can
get
the sample code?

You should either
1. ask the author or publisher of the book this question,
2. provide us the URL of the dead link, possibly with a short
description
   what it is supposed to contain (according to the book), so that
someone
   could possibly name a suitable substitute, even if noone else owns or
   knows this book,
3. utilize any of the countless other source code examples, references,
   fragments and programs or GTK+ tutorials that can be found at various
   places in the internet. Google or yahoo (or whatever) for them. If
the
   book gives some keywords for the source samples you may even be able
   to locate them via search engines.