gtktextview pixmap background problem on scroll

Hi,

When gtktextview scroll text down/up it repaint only a small portion of my backgraund pixmap. When I move other window over gtktextview it normaly repaints the background pixmap and text.

It's possible to validate all visible lines on scroll up/down to have the backgraund pixmap completely painted.

I tried this:

I catch the hadjust signal value-changed

then i call

gtk_widget_queue_draw(GTK_WIDGET(GTK_TEXT_VIEW(textviewwidget)));

It repaints correctly, but the backround pixmap blinks (jumps in the correct postion (redraw) fast).

Thanks,
Marko