Re: GtkSelectionMode

On Tue, 2006-02-21 at 12:03 -0800, Alan M. Evans wrote:
Is there a way to allow the user to select *any* number of elements from
a treeview, including zero? GTK_SELECTION_MULTIPLE almost does, but if
there's a way to unselect the last selected element, I can't figure out
what it is.

I hold the control key then click on the selected one that I want to
deselect.  Does that not work for you?

  // Wally

--
Constructing a program is like painting a room.   A beginner at either
will start in one corner and end in another, left there to discover just