About layouts

Hi !

I'm developing an app with gtk. I use glade for GUI development. My question
is about the different kinds of layouts. I would like my app resizes by
itself when a label text is really long. I've noticed I can do this by
placing a table layout (I think vbox and hbox work well too).
In fact, this behaves well even when changing fonts dpi (This is the answer
to my question  that you can see at
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-app-devel-list/2006-January/msg00064.html
)

But my app has a lot of labels and buttons so I estimated I need a lot of
layouts creating a complex hierarchy (vbox inside a table layout, inside a
hbox, inside a table layout again...)

Did I forget a simply way to make this??

Thanks!!