Re: Experience with libgnomeprint/libgnomeprintui?

Bartek Kostrzewa wrote:

Also, since my goal is but the printing of an image I was wondering
whether you knew of some simple way of passing the image to something
else and having it print it. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Perhaps a look at the printing code of The Gimp could provide you with
useful insights here? Although reportedly not really being a clean
reference implementation for printing output, it should do basically
what you want: processing and passing image data to something else,
suitable for printing. Other than libgnomeprint, The Gimp is not limited
to Unix but also runs (and presumably prints) on Windows.