Re: Resize Event
- From: "David Necas (Yeti)" <yeti physics muni cz>
- To: Philippe CHAUVAT <p chauvat migratech fr>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Resize Event
- Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 15:00:37 +0100
On Thu, Feb 09, 2006 at 02:51:02PM +0100, Philippe CHAUVAT wrote:
I wrote a program (Win32, VC++, Gtk2.8.10rc1, GLADE) which is describe
like the following tree:
- DrawingArea with GL support (gtk_widget_set_gl_capability
func) => named D.A.
- and other things
I need to setup some basic function like zoom, pan and so on.
For this, I need to detect the "resize" event of the window. When the
window grow up, just because the D.A. must grow up too,
"size_request_event" is launched and everything is fine.
*But* when window is down resized, no event seems to be launch. Does
anyone know which event with wich Widget to manage this ?
IIUC you are looking for "size-allocate"; "size-request" is
emitted when widget is asked for preferred size, but
"size-allocate" when it's told the actual allocation.
] [Thread Prev