redirecting stdout to Gtk Text widget

hi,
I am developing a gui in windows and need to redirect stdout to text widget.
i came to know about  g_set_print_handler () function but it gives only
those strings that i pass to g_print and not all warnings that come in
stdout.
another problem i face is that when i give two g_print() the second string
overwrite the first and i only get the second string.My application require
g_print at different places so iterator need to be in end position of last
string written on text widget.
kindly help
thanks
ashish