Re: Urgent help required

Lalit Kumar wrote:
Dear all,

when compiling my application which contain following code snippets
shows an error " error: request for member 'widget' in something not a
structure or union ".
 gnome_app_create_menus (GNOME_APP (spell_chk_win), menubar1_uiinfo);

gtk_widget_ref (menubar1_uiinfo[0].widget);

Please help me why this errors occurs and how to resolve that.

Thats simple :) just break out that 'ol C bible and review the
chapther where they talk about pointer dereferencing.

Now think about it, does your menubar1_uiinfo structure definition
really contain any GtkWidget structs ? or does it; more appropriatly
contain pointers to GtkWidget structs ?

Cheers,
                       -Tristan