Re: GObject ref counting

In a single threaded app, I don't think it would matter too much.
However, if you're using multiple threads that handle this object,
unless you know exactly what's happening it's probably a good idea. I
could be wrong about this though, can anyone back this up? (at least,
that's what I do with gobjects)

Samuel