RE: invisible text when viewing with Microsoft Remote Desktop

Problem solved. It turns out that MS Remote Desktop views the remote
computer using 256 colors by default, and GTK does not work well with 256.
Because on some of our client machine 256 colors is requiered I changed the
colors of my application so it will look OK using 256, by changing the text
color to white, and the background colors to DarkSlateGray.

Thanks,

Oded.

oded writes:
Any help will be appreciated,

Try not using the ms-windows theme on the remote machine? (Sure, even
in case that helps, it's still a bug.)

--tml

http://mail2web.com/ .