Scrolled Window With TreeView in it

Hi i recently post to this list about the subject below. I didn't
realize that I disabled the mail delivery a few days ago. I'm really
sorry for the for the inconvinients taken and i don't expect anybody to
resend me any responses (if any) but I would appreciate it.

El lun, 18-12-2006 a las 13:27 -0300, MatÃas Alejandro Torres escribiÃ:
Hello everyone,

I have a GtkTreeView packed inside a GtkScrolledWindow. The
GtkScrolledWindow is packed inside a GtkVBox and I want that whenever
the windows' size changes the GtkScrolledWindow fills the unused
space.
I've have two dialogs created in the same way, one works, the other
doesn't. Here is the code:

/* GtkTreeModel & GtkTreeView */
contactbox->treeview = do_contact_treeview ();

/* TreeView's Scrolled Window */
contactbox->sw = gtk_scrolled_window_new (NULL, NULL);
gtk_scrolled_window_set_shadow_type (GTK_SCROLLED_WINDOW
(contactbox->sw),
                                     GTK_SHADOW_ETCHED_IN);
gtk_scrolled_window_set_policy (GTK_SCROLLED_WINDOW (contactbox->sw),
                                GTK_POLICY_AUTOMATIC,
                                GTK_POLICY_AUTOMATIC);
gtk_container_add (GTK_CONTAINER (contactbox->sw),
                   contactbox->treeview);

gtk_box_pack_start (GTK_BOX (contactbox), contactbox->sw, TRUE, TRUE,
6);

This is how i pack the other widgets of the dialog:

Initialization of the class:
/* Initialize contact box init */
gtk_box_set_homogeneous (GTK_BOX (contactbox), FALSE);
gtk_box_set_spacing (GTK_BOX (contactbox), 6);

/* Packing of its widgets */
gtk_box_pack_start (GTK_BOX (contactbox), hbox, FALSE, FALSE, 0);
gtk_box_pack_start (GTK_BOX (contactbox), contactbox->search_button,
FALSE, FALSE, 0);
gtk_box_pack_start (GTK_BOX (contactbox), contactbox->sw, TRUE, TRUE,
6);
gtk_box_pack_start (GTK_BOX (contactbox), buttonbox, FALSE, FALSE, 6);
gtk_box_pack_start (GTK_BOX (contactbox), label, FALSE, FALSE, 6);
gtk_box_pack_start (GTK_BOX (contactbox), table, FALSE, FALSE, 6 );

As you can see the only widget which should expand is the scrolled
window but for some reason, it doesn't.

Thanks in advance, Matias.