-----Original Message-----
From: gtk-app-devel-list-bounces gnome org
[mailto:gtk-app-devel-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Naveen Kumar
Sent: Saturday, December 16, 2006 4:56 PM
To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Subject: Problem with gtk

Hi all,

I am using an hand held device running on montavista linux,
1) i wrote a c program

     int main ()
       {
         int i;
         while (i < 25000)
         printf ("%d\n", i);
       }
it works very fine in my machine without any problem. (it takes around
1.2
minutes)

2)If try to run the same part of code on a button click using gtk,
the application is crashing around 30 seconds saying just "Terminated".

Is there any time out as such we can specify for gtk applications..

Please help me regarding this.

Thanks and Regards
Naveen