Re: textview scrolling fails

Thanks a lot Michael,

that turned out to be the problem! Man did I spent much time on this
problem. Wonder why I used the _add_with_viewport() call anyway.

Anyway,
thanks a lot.

^H

On 12/14/06, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer <mickeyl linuxtogo org> wrote:
control H wrote:
> This search does find what I'm searching: on the console the "match"
> is printed, and also the tag is aplied to the textbuffer at the found
> section. But no scrolling occurs.

Just a shot in the dark, but I once had the same problem and it turned
out I accidantly added the TreeView to a ScrolledWindow with
add_with_viewport(), which breaks some of the scrolling logics.
TreeView needs to be added to a ScrolledWindow without an additional
viewport, since it has a direct interface for using GtkAdjustment.

Regards,

:M:
--
Michael 'Mickey' Lauer | IT-Freelancer | http://www.vanille-media.de