Re: signals and windows

On Sun, Dec 10, 2006 at 03:29:11PM +0100, zz excite it wrote:
the flow of events I need to manage is this:

1) create a main window
      create a label and fill it  "bla"
      create a button
2) on button push
      create a modal child window
      manipulate the data of the label  "blabla"
      close the child window
3) automatically refresh the label on the main window with the new data "bla" -> "blabla".

So, my question is:
      on which (if any) signal I can attach a callback to force the actualization of the label
      when I close the modal child window?

Under normal circumstances the child window is a GtkDialog,
the right signal is "response".  If you run it modally,
don't connect any singals, just run gtk_dialog_run(), check
the return value (it can be cancelled too), fetch the values
and destroy the dialog.

Yeti

--
Whatever.