Re: Finding Version of GTK installed

Thanks,

      I'm still having problems.  When I run java tool and view all of the
LaF's GTK is displayed, however gtk isn't available in the pkg-config

It appears that GTK isn't installed.  Just to be clear, GTK is installed
with Red Hat OS correct?  I installed all the packages when installing the
OS and I assumed that it would be installed.  And java picks it up.  Also
there are other gtk packs in the pkgconfig folder, such as gkt-engines-2.pc
.  Do you or anyone know why the required info is not in pkgconfig?  Thanks

(Embedded image moved to file: pic07505.gif)torolab
David VandePol
Software Developer
WebSphere Application Server - Install
IBM Canada
Tel: (905) 413 - 2495
E-mail: vandepol ca ibm com

             John Coppens
             <john jcoppens co
                                       David Vande Pol/Toronto/IBM IBMCA
             12/04/2006 01:24                                           cc
             PM                        gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Finding Version of GTK
                                       installed

On Mon, 4 Dec 2006 13:09:46 -0500