Problem running GTK application on Monta Vista

 Hi All,

I am able to run a Gtk application on X86 machine without any problem.
and it runs stable.

I cross compiled the same for Monta Vista Linux and Run.
There is a part of application which collects the data from connected USB
link. if i try running the USB part alone(without gtk), the application is
stable throughout. But if i link the same with an example helloworld
application(where a button click runs USB part and collect data) after
sometime (around 24 seconds)apllication crashes giving just "Terminated"
string.

I checked out the memory consumption through watch,it is a constant of 6.4MB
throughout the runtime. so there is no memory hole. just want to know what
could be the cause for this.

Thanks in Advance,
Naveen.