Entry field

Hi,

      I developed an application where i have designed three entry fields.
  In those three fields i can enter nos.
  But i want validation(follo some rules and conditions like dates i mean suppose i enter 31 it will by
default move to the max nof the particular month depending upon the month entry field ) on these numbers and
the condition is such that
  validation should happen when the focus moves out of entire three fields.
          I have used gtk_*_focus() function.but the problem i am facing is when i move from one entry field
to another entry field it does validation but i want validation only when the focus move out of all entry
fields.

  I am really looking for some one to help me out of this problem.
  Any kind of suggestions are welcomed.
  Thanks in Advance

  Regards,
  Naval Kishor