Re: g_object_class_install_property

Madhusudan E wrote:
[...]

All I want to know is, Well the above stated behaviour of GTK is default
behavior or Am I going wrong some where.
If the property is never explicitly specified, either via g_object_new()
or g_object_set() - then the set_property class method will _not_ be called.

When you create a GParamSpec for your property, you give it a default value,
why would g_object_new() need to redundantly sync that default if you already
specified it ?

Cheers,
                       -Tristan