Re: How to get the label's height?

2006/8/16, Nickolai Dobrynin <ndobrynin gmail com>:
Damian,

 Just a guess.   Are you certain that the widget has been realized by the
time you
 start querying it for size?  The size is only meaningful if your widget had
previously been
 realized.  Putting your label inside an EventBox would hardly make a
difference.

 Regards,

 Nickolai

Thank you, I have been ignoring completely the widget realization,
this time I have realized the widgets and now I can get the height,
but only for the firts label, the other labels (all of them inside a
vbox) returns '1'.

The sample code is attached with the mail.

Thank you for any tip,
Damián