Re: Finding widget from its name?

Progss wrote:
jan talentex demon co uk napisa?(a):
Is there a function that allows one to search for a widget using its
name or label? I'm using Glade 2 to design a window (just a basic
input form), and each widget has a unique name. Unfortunately Glade
doean't save any global pointers to the widgets; I can only assume
that there must be another way to find the objects from within the
callback functions.

Absolutely, there is - glade_xml_get_widget

e.g.
http://lists.ximian.com/pipermail/glade-users/2004-February/001790.html

Regards,
Waldek

Thanks!

Now on to the next question: What if I wasn't using Glade? The gtk+
documentation isn't exactly intuitive.

/jan