Re: file chooser dialog

Thank you for your help!

Your hints made it work. I was able to constrict the paths that can be chosen in my file chooser.
But there ist one Problem left: On the left side of my file chooser Dialog there are many shortcuts shown
which now can not be chosen any more.
This is not very nice.

But the function gtk_file_chooser_list_shortcut_folders lists only shortcuts which have been explicitly set.
But most of the shortcuts I dont like are set by default.

Has anybody an idea, how to access and remove these shortcuts?

Thank you,

     dasaspock