Re: correction in gtk-runtime 2.8.17

On Tue, Apr 25, 2006 at 05:52:55AM +0200, Benoit Carpentier wrote:
Hi everybody,

A new version of gtk runtime 2.8.17 is released.
There was a trouble with Pango because the name of the folder is not 1.4.0 but 1.5.0 now. So the installer
is changed and should work now.

Regards,

Benoît Carpentier, "GTKool"

Am I the only one who misses the point -- or at least
context -- of these announcements?  What the hell is[*]
`gtk runtime' and why is it announced here?

Yeti

[*] I can google it, of course (not that it is so easy --
Google can find a bazzillion things called gtk runtime).
But does it make such an announcement useful?

--
That's enough.