Compiling problems in W98

Joakim Majander writes:
I'm developing a native w32 application on CygWin. So far I've used
XP but, I would like to compile on W98 as well.

Sigh.

Compiling works fine on XP, but on W98 I get errors like this:

GTK6.C:46: error: invalid conversion from `void (*)(GtkWidget*, void*)' to `void (*)()'

If you have the same compiler and GTK development package on XP and
Win98 I don't immediately see how there would be a difference in
*compiling*.

What does this line 46 look like? I'm too lazy to look at the webpage
and count lines...

--tml