Compiling problems in W98
- From: Tor Lillqvist <tml iki fi>
- To: Joakim Majander <joakim majander luukku com>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Compiling problems in W98
- Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 02:46:34 +0300
Joakim Majander writes:
I'm developing a native w32 application on CygWin. So far I've used
XP but, I would like to compile on W98 as well.
Compiling works fine on XP, but on W98 I get errors like this:
GTK6.C:46: error: invalid conversion from `void (*)(GtkWidget*, void*)' to `void (*)()'
If you have the same compiler and GTK development package on XP and
Win98 I don't immediately see how there would be a difference in
What does this line 46 look like? I'm too lazy to look at the webpage
and count lines...
] [Thread Prev