converting GTKWidget to Widget (Moftif)

Hi, everyone.

I have a little question. I need to create a widget using XtVaCreateManagedWidget(...)
function from libXt.so.6 library. This function needs a parent Widget to be passed to it.
I use GTK port of wxWidgets to create my GUI and that's why I have only GTKWidget's
handles of my windows, so I can't create a child widget using XtVaCreateManagedWidget.
Are there any ways to convert GTKWidget to Widget or to force XtVaCreateManagedWidget to
use GTKWidgets?

P.S. if I use Moftif port of wxWidgets all works good, but looks __very__ ugly :)

Thanks in advance.

--
Best regards,
 Dmitriy Chumack                         mailto:saint apriorit com