Re: interactive buttons inside treeview headings

Hi,

from the code it does not look like it was designed to support this use
case. Unfortunately the docs track one into beliving this can work.

In my case each column represents 'thing' for which I want to have a
handy shortcut to toggle some options. Have a layouted header with
interactive widgets would just 'fit'. Have the buttons in the first row
is out of question, as these buttons should not scroll away.

I'll see if I can come up with a patch for gtk+.

The only other option I see is not showing the headers at all, but
adding a table above the treeview and somehow try to make it's entries
the same width as the columns. This might be a bit tricky in one scrolls
left & right :(

Stefan