Rendering Problem

Hi,

  I'm facing rendering problem with List store.

I've 3 columns.

1.      Name
2.      Value
3.      Hex representation of the value

The value shall be displayed as binary buttons, that I'm able to do, but I
want to suppress the display of integer value. Also the radio buttons should
appear between Name and Hex Value. Right now, the rendering is like this

Name Value(in interger) Hex 16binary buttons.

I Don't want to display the value in integer and buttons should be in the
middle. Also whenever I'm clicking on refresh, the store is getting
refreshed, but previous set of buttons are not getting erased, new ones are
appended to this. How can I correct this problem

Any suggestions??

Thanks in advance

Laxmi