Re: Choosing a parent class
- From: Tristan Van Berkom <tvb gnome org>
- To: Andreas Kotowicz <kotoml mynetix de>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Choosing a parent class
- Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 17:02:29 -0400
Andreas Kotowicz wrote:
ok, I think I understand now. but somehow it seems that my class has
some mistake in it (see attachment). I'm calling it like this in my
window->priv->object = app_calendar_new ();
gtk_box_pack_end (GTK_BOX (main_box),
all objects before and after this code get created and displayed
correctly, only my self made object refuses to show up.
Is it visible ? i.e. did you call gtk_widget_show() on the calendar ?
Also, where are you doing that code ? from a constructor or an instance
init func ?
] [Thread Prev