Re: Choosing a parent class

Andreas Kotowicz wrote:
[...]
ok, I think I understand now. but somehow it seems that my class has
some mistake in it (see attachment). I'm calling it like this in my
code:

********
.
.
window->priv->object = app_calendar_new ();

gtk_box_pack_end (GTK_BOX (main_box),
  GTK_WIDGET(window->priv->object),
TRUE, TRUE, 0);
.
.
********

all objects before and after this code get created and displayed
correctly, only my self made object refuses to show up.

Is it visible ? i.e. did you call gtk_widget_show() on the calendar ?

Also, where are you doing that code ? from a constructor or an instance
init func ?

Cheers,
                      -Tristan