Re: Where is this damn non utf8 char??!!

On 4/8/06, Juan Pablo <jpdborgna yahoo com ar> wrote:
and I couldnt find where is this non valid utf-8 text.

Is there any way to debug this to find that text? (widget name or something)
This message commonly apears when some dialogs are shown.

I usually make warnings fatal, then run in a debugger. Your program
will call abort() when it hits the bad markup, and you can then go up
the stack to find the string that's caused the problem.

John