Re: 3000 toggle buttons in a table?

On Tue, Apr 04, 2006 at 01:47:10PM +0530, Sailaxmi korada  wrote:
Why I said Tree view doesn't fit my requirement was, in a row I've to
display label, 15 toggle buttons, text entry...
Like this I've to fill the widgets in 178 rows. Displaying label is fine
with List store...
But how can I manage with text entry??

What about an editable column?  If it has to look exactly
like a classic text entry, then this is a problem, but if
any editable text field will do, treeview can do that
easily.

Yeti

--
That's enough.