Re: 3000 toggle buttons in a table?

On Mon, Apr 03, 2006 at 11:23:51PM +0200, Gus Koppel wrote:

On the other hand, filling the visible area of a treeview with 3000
toggles would still result in suboptimal display performance.

Suboptimal maybe, OTOH if you try the example I attached to
my previous mail, you can see we are now in fractions of
a second -- at this point hacking together a new widget
makes sense only if it has other advantages (visual
presentation or behaviour hard to achieve with GtkTreeView,
perhaps with a more fitting API).

However the primary question is still what is this supposed
to be good for...

Yeti

--
That's enough.