Re: Displaying intermediate button images.
- From: Tristan Van Berkom <tvb gnome org>
- To: Rich Burridge <Rich Burridge Sun COM>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Displaying intermediate button images.
- Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 18:07:01 -0400
Rich Burridge wrote:
What do I need to do to make the intermediate images
You should read a little of this:
The problem is that you are hijacking the mainloop, in GTK+ programming,
you must let GTK+ operate (and do stuff like; update the display ;-p)...
so that means no `while (1)' and no `sleep (1)', instead; try timeout
functions which will call your desired callback at an interval
(see g_timeout_add on the page mentioned above).
] [Thread Prev