Re: GtkExpander label widgets (using buttons as)

David Caldwell wrote:
I have a GtkExpander and I set its label widget to an hbox to which I added a
label and 2 buttons. They all display nicely, but the buttons don't work
properly. When I click on them it activates the expander instead of the buttons
themselves. Actually, a couple of the button's top and bottom rows of pixles
will respond to mouse clicks, but none of the center area does. Is this supposed
to work?

I would think so...
    actually; when I try out your described setup in the glade3 builder;
it definitly worsforme, I wonder if that is only due to the gui builder
environment.

Can you reproduce this misbehaviour in a brief code segment and post it ?
maybe I (or someone else for that matter) can tell you if something is
wrong with your code or maybe we can better pinpoint a bug in GTK+ that way.

Cheers,
                        -Tristan