Re: How to make report generation in gtk

On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 12:15:52 +0530
rush ta <anjutagtk gmail com> wrote:

thnx guys...

But Is there any option other than HTML...

The preentaion has to be very precise & HTML sure won't satisfy by needs...

Any other IDEA...

"Ciro is a unified screen/print
display AP"

if any one can elobrate more on Ciro...

I tried google but can't find anything on it....

I think he was talking about Cairo

btwn... how to I print a window as it is in GTK....

regards
rushi,,,