Colors

Hi,

I am writing a widget that draws a custom background under its child. I do this by subclassing GtkEventBox (since it has its own window) and overwriting expose virtual method. How can I get background color (or base color) ina a "selected" state (I want background to be drawn in that color).

How to make widget children to be drawn in "selected" mode (i.e. GtkLabels text to be white not black), currently I use gtk_widget_set_state (). Is it right way to do it?

   Thanks,
--
  Przemysław Sitek