GtkComboBox 2.6.7 and 2.8.5

Hi all,

I were working in a project with GTK 2.6.7 on Windows and I'm trying to move
it to 2.8.5 to use some new capabilities. But when I compile the code, all
the "gtk_combo_box_new_text" rutines instead of the old "button style" box
creates a combo box with text entry. This could not be a problem itself but
the new popup width is equal to the default entry width and can not show the
complete text while the old combo box does.
I can not change the combo entry width because the window distribution, so I
need to change the default width of the popup menu. Is there any way to do
it?

Thank you all

Jorge Monsalvo

1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam