Re: How to display Indian language text on a button(Urgent)
- From: Deekshit Mantampady <dmantamp gmail com>
- To: Zeeshan Ali <zeenix gmail com>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org, Lalit Kumar <lalitk pune gmail com>
- Subject: Re: How to display Indian language text on a button(Urgent)
- Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 15:11:13 +0530
Try gettext ...
On 10/19/05, Zeeshan Ali <zeenix gmail com> wrote:
On 10/19/05, Lalit Kumar <lalitk pune gmail com> wrote:
Sample code for displaying hindi text or any Indian language text will help
me a lot.
There is nothing very special you need to do. Gtk+ is full utf8
enabled (AFAIK) and you just need to put the appropriate charachters
in proper place (e.g in the C string). You might want to copy&paste
individual charachters from the charachter map (this is how i did that
to put urdu text on my widgets).
gtk-app-devel-list mailing list
gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev