-----Mensaje original-----
De: gtk-app-devel-list-bounces gnome org
[mailto:gtk-app-devel-list-bounces gnome org] En nombre de Tor Lillqvist
Enviado el: Saturday, 15 October, 2005 18:54
Para: Olivier Sessink
CC: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Asunto: Re: compiling g_module plugin on (cygwin) win32

Olivier Sessink writes:
How can I fix the linking stage on cygwin/win32 ??

First, mark the functions in the sources for the main .exe that are to be
used by other modules with G_MODULE_EXPORT.

Then you must decide whether you want to 1) restrict your plugins to work
only with an executable with the *exact* name you specify, or whether you
want it to be 2) more flexible and work even if you happen to rename the
main executable.

In case 1), create an import library for the .exe using dlltool, and link
the plugin against that import library.

In case 2), use g_module_open(NULL, 0) to get a GModule handle for the main
executable, and the g_module_find() the function from it, and call it.

--tml